- To develop a manageable website optimized for tablets and smartphones and adapted to your demand. Integration of the necessary features, web design, ergonomics consulting, website management, creation of an editorial calendar, creation of posts.
- Community management
- To develop and animate a community with an appropriate strategy. Select the right social networks for your company and animate them with relevant content, analyze the effectiveness of the strategy implemented through key indicators.
- Translation / Localization
- Graduated of a Master's Degree in the field of languages, I can easily be in charge of the management of all types of multilingual projects in particular in English and Spanish.
- To write content adapted for SEO and search engines. To optimize content and keywords, improve your ranking on the major search engines.
- Graphism and webdesign
- To creating simple and consistent graphic charteraccording to your values and your spirit. Logo design, creation of flyers, brochures, posters, leaflets which will bring together all the information you want to convey.
Webmaster and Community Manager
- Departmental Council of Bas-Rhin- Strasbourg
- From 1 September to 30 September
- • Located in Strasbourg, the departmental council plays a role in the life of the Bas-Rhin and its inhabitants. I had the incredible opportunity to work there for a year. I was working between the communication department and the youth department. I was in charge of the entire management of the departmental site dedicated to youth.
- Preparation of schedules (news, sections, contests);
- Writing of the contents of the website www.pass-age.fr
- Participation in the creation of the structure of the website in relation to the editorial charter;
- Management of the back office of the site and its functionalities (library of pictures and videos);
- Management of the rights and analysis of the website;
- Contribution to the development of the website by facilitating and informing the network of internal and external contributors;
- Contribution to the development of a social strategy for the social networks (Facebook, Twitter);
- Creation of the Snapchat account of the Departmental Council;
- Identification of the evolutions and improvements to be made while ensuring the application of the editorial charter;
- Presentation of the site to young people and partners;
- Intervention on the territory to promote the website.
Community Manager - TCLoc Master's
- University of Strasbourg
- From 30 September 2016 to 1 September 2017
- Latest master of the University of Strasbourg, TCLoc offers a distance program in the field of localization and technical communication. As part of my second year of Master Caweb, I was in charge of the community management of this Master.
- Management of a twice people team;
- Development of a social media strategy on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Community management in English;
- Video shooting and integration on Youtube;
- Analysis of statistics.
Teleworking internship in website creation
- Les Brasseries d'Ensisheim
- From 2 January to 31 May 2016
- Located in Ensisheim, Haut-Rhin, Les Brasseries d'Ensisheim are both a wholesaler, a restaurant and a microbrewery. During the first year of my Master's Degree, I was a project manager for this structure. For five months, my four mates and I have realized their website in its entirety, from text to translation, design and integration. Such a project doesn't scare me anymore
- Management of a 5 people team;
- Creation of models related to the graphic charter;
- Writing and referencing of texts;
- Translation of texts in English;
- Development and integration.
Caweb Master's Degree
- University of Strasbourg
- From the 1 September 2015 to the 30 September 2017
- During the two years of my Master's Degree, I have learnt how to create a multilingual website thanks to the different modules. Alongside these years, I had modules about development, webdesign, project management and localization. Now, I am perfectly able to carry out all those kind of projects.
- Creation and administration of dynamic and multilingual websites;
- Translation and localization;
- Project management;
- Webdesign et ergonomics
Bachelor in foreign languages
- University of Strasbourg
- From the 1 September 2011 to the 13 July 2014
- • During my Bachelor's Degree in applied foreign languages at the University of Strasbourg, I had the opportunity to deepen my knowledge in English and Spanish but also to discover the culture of these two cultural areas. This multi-skilled, professional-oriented bachelor gave me the ability to communicate, translate and write texts in Spanish and English easily. I have also discovered many other areas such as economics, law, European institutions, marketing and business management.
Hi! My name is Lara! I've always been captivated by languages and foreign cultures, web and communication. I'm now gratuated from a Master's Degree in in multilingual website creation. I'm currently working as a Webmaster at the local body of Bas-Rhin (Alsace). I'm always looking for new career opportunities and I offer my skills and knowledge to companies, associations, and start-ups in search of new talents! Interested? Feel free to contact me !
Did you enjoy my profile ? Feel free to contact me !